[oletrucks] Deve...trying to email you

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Deve...trying to email you
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:40:57 -0500
Deve,

Trying to email you offline concerning the pictures of the fuel filter by carb
and filter on fuel pump.  I just took a few for your viewing pleasure. These
items came right from the Chevrolet dealer in our area that was cleaning house
of old items, and they were dealer installed Chevrolet accessories.
It is good to be friends with your service advisor at Chevrolet to keep you
informed of items they are trying to dispose of.  In our area in Chicago they
have a couple of Auction houses out in the sticks that sell quite of NOS items
for all makes that dealers are trying to get rid of.  It also is handy to know
the family which owns the Chevrolet dealer to get parts which the vendors sell
but some dealerships have in stock.  I acquired a clip on mirror recently that
has the Chevrolet script, was made during the 50's for passenger cars, but it
looks nice on my passenger side sun visor of my truck.

Jon