Re: [oletrucks] Site For Selling Items

To: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Site For Selling Items
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:31:03 -0400
Brad,
    I own and run the http://www.chevytrucks.org  this site was developed
out of the mailing list and I have classified sections--  for sale and
parts wanted.
You can list any item for free on the site--there is a submission form to
place your items.  Please go to the above link and follow the classified
links. Got quiet a bit of stuff on here and have had 7 trucks sold through
my site so far.
Thanks for the interest but I must note that this area of the site is for
the general public and not strictly for list members.   You can post the
items in a email to the list is you so desire, this will only reach list
members.   --wayne

At 12:35 PM 10/19/02 -0600, Brad Rusnak wrote:
>Is there a site run by one of our members that has a list of good used parts
>or parts that were bought new but not used?
>I have a couple of items that I would like to get rid of.
>I could put it on ebay but I thought a list run by one of our members would
>be more centralized and easy to use.
>Transactions would be just between truck list members, too.
>
>Brad Rusnak
>1949 Chev 1/2 Ton Deluxe Cab
>b_rusnak@telusplanet.net

Wayne Osborne