Re: [oletrucks] door repair

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door repair
From: "Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:10:12 -0400
Most vendors sell the '55-59 "Lower Hinge Pocket" which is just the lower
pillar skin (about 8" worth with the hinge hole stamped in it).  If you need
the front cab corner that wraps around the hinge, you are out of luck...that
part is not reproduced to the best of my knowledge.  You will need to hand
form that part or find a good donor (good luck).

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, MD