Re: [oletrucks] Front fenders

To: George Perez <g.perez@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front fenders
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:07:40 -0400
Jeff McCoy and Marilyn at http://www.bowtiebits.com has the steel fenders
in the works and he states they should be available soon. He just announced
that steel doors for 55-59 are scheduled to arrive at their shop this week.
The announcement was made on http://www.chevytrucks.org under the vendor
scene.

This vendor is on the list and Marilyn, would please confirm this for George.

--wayne

At 11:36 AM 10/23/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know were I can buy a set of front fenders for 55-57  1/2
>ton.  I was told someone sells fiberglass fenders for tri-5 group, not
>sure who. I would rather have metal. Help please.
>
>Thanks in Advance
>
>George
>55 TF

Wayne Osborne