RE: [oletrucks] 3100 ? mine sais 1300

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 3100 ? mine sais 1300
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:54:33 -0400
The decoding of TF model numbers US vs Canada has been posted on the server
for all to view. Below are the links  Thanks Bill        --wayne

http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/canada41.jpg
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/canada51.jpg

At 07:07 AM 10/24/02 -0500, Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston) wrote:
>It is Canadian.  I've attached the secret decoder ring of TF model numbers
>US vs. Canada for you Alain.  Those of you getting this e-mail via the
>oletrucks list will not get the attachment.  If you would like it, respond
>off-list and I'll send it to you.  Or maybe Wayne would like to post it??

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org