[oletrucks] I've gotten a lot of inquiries about Fenders, Doors etc..

To: "Chevy" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] I've gotten a lot of inquiries about Fenders, Doors etc..
From: "Jeff McCoy" <bowtiebits@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:37:38 -0500
To All Interested Parties,
Sending one e-mail to the list is easier than trying to answer everyone
individually. If you would like to see what the Fenders, Doors, Hood Hinges
and grill bar look like they are now on the website so please go to
www.bowtiebits.com. By selecting More, on the page with the parts, the picture
of the part will be enlarged and also give you more information about the
part. Or you can check out Wayne's website at www.chevytrucks.org.
Thank you,
Marilyn
Bowtie Bits Antique Truck Parts