[oletrucks] 77 Chevy K5 Blazer 4X4 For Sale....

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 77 Chevy K5 Blazer 4X4 For Sale....
From: "Randy Vincent" <kyburzca53@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:32:04 -0700
I have the subject line Blazer for sale.  It has a running camero 350,
automatic, new rims and tires, completely rebuilt front end, new Rancho 5000
shocks all around, new steering shock, very solid body, no major dents, from
California.  The interior is completely gutted out at this time so it will be
a little bit of a project if anyone is interested.  I have a 2K into it which
includes the purchase price.  I am willing to let it go for $1000.  If
interested, please email me off list at:

kyburzca53@yahoo.com

I live in Washington State, Bremerton

I can provide digital pictures if so desired.

V/R

Randy