[oletrucks] $3000.00 for fenders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] $3000.00 for fenders
From: Hotrodgambit@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:57:34 EST
YEP I found my feders, the best thing about it is they are attached to a
great looking 58 with 350 motor, new door and window seals, perfect metal,
tilt steering, new chrome wheels and tires, roll pan, frenched tail lights
and antenna, electric seats, three on the floor with chrome shifter. Only
problem is i still need feners for my other one. Oh well. Garry