Re: [oletrucks] looking for a 46

To: ccossey@seark.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] looking for a 46
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:35:26 -0500
Pat,

I live in PA about 40 minutes outside of Philly and right down the street
from my house is a '41 - '46. Not exactly sure what year for sale.  It is
complete and basically original and runs.  Needs a complete restoration but
from what I saw doesn't have any major rust.  I already have 4 trucks so my
wife is drawing the line saying I can't have any more trucks till I at least
finish one or redo the bathroom and kitchen.  There goes the truck fund.

But the guy is asking $1500 or best offer.  I haven't talked to him yet only
his wife.  I was planning on going over this weekend to really check it out.
  an do I like that body style.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original