[oletrucks] V-8 installation and Power booster question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] V-8 installation and Power booster question
From: "michael hudak" <mphudak@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:19:37 -0500
I'm getting ready to install the motor mount brackets in my 57 3100 and am
looking for the measurements for welding them in.  I'm looking for width and
also correct spacing from the radiator.  The truck is in original V8, so it
has the spacing panel between the radiator/radiator support which i would
like to retain.  Also, what Power brake booster can i use that is fire wall
mount for disc/disc set up?

Thanks,

Mike
54 3100