Re: [oletrucks] Good news, bad news

To: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good news, bad news
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:44:10 -0800
Okay I'll bite on this one.

My '55 1st suburban is my daily driver when it works.  That's been about 50%
of the time since I got it, and at least half the downtime has  been while I
'improved' something, rather than fixing something that broke.

Is Southwestern Idaho too far?  My brother in Boise emailed me some pics of
one he spotted for sale.  It was an advance design sub, earlier than '54.  I
could see evidence of a transmission cooler in the pics, and would speculate
it had V-8 and automatic.  Price was $7500.

Let me know if I should email the pics direct to anyone.