[oletrucks] AD Suburban for sale

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Suburban for sale
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:37:42 -0600
Hey truckers. I know of a AD Suburban in my area that is for sale. I do
not have a great deal of details at this writing. I do know it is as 52
GMC Suburban. It is a mechanically sound vehicle. Runs, drives, stops and
so on. The current owner does not have time do finish it. It is ready for
paint I am told. Engine is a 248 c.i., 4 speed I think, original chassis.
I do not recall what was with the interior. For more complete
information, I can try to contact the seller and get more info. By the
way the truck is located in the Kansas City ,Missouri area. If someone is
interested ping me off list and I can get you more info.
rnwagner@juno.com   Later on  Rick
Rick Wagner-Kansas City,Mo--53 GMC Suburban--49 Chevy Suburban--52 Chevy
Pick-up--49 Chevy Pick-up