[oletrucks] CruZin'

To: "Z OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] CruZin'
From: "Rob......The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:48:41 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: OSIR ~ Rick
To: Squatch56@msn.com
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 12:44 AM
Subject: CruZin'

ToonMan,
   Have you seen the latest issue of CruZin'? Check your mailbox man! Your
truck is in there complete with article! It looks way cool Dude! There are
also 2 of your cruise-in articles in there, but the one on your '78 really
impressed me! That is so Great! One of us Shadows is in a Magazine! Yeah
Baby!
   I was so impressed that I went a head and posted it on ChevyTalk! Below is
what I posted!

          Congrats Buddy!
                          Rick

(From Chevytalk)
I just got the new issue of CruZin' Magazine today. I was happily suprised to
see Rob...The Tooman's '78 Chevy pickup in there with a complete article!
                         WAY TO GO ROB!!

CruZin' is published in Seattle and available throughout the Northwest!
BLAZER DUDE
Rick Wood
Shadows of the Night
Chevy & GMC Trucks
Membership Director

---
Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!