[oletrucks] Chrome shop in FL

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chrome shop in FL
From: <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:20:51 -0800
To Jim and others who inquired: I am afraid I have to withdraw my
recommendation on Precision Chrome in Dade City FL. While they do excellent
work, the business seems to be struggling and their phones have been out for
over a week. Customer service and communications have never been a strong
point with these folks, and are now non-existent. My latest batch of parts was
supposed to be complete two weeks ago, and after calling a friend to go by and
see what was up, I now find out that they have not finished my parts although
my check was cashed at a convenience store several weeks ago. I am not worried
about my stuff (my friend's parents happen to own the building occupied by the
shop) I cannot in good conscience recommend that anyone on this list use their
services until they get their affairs in order.