[oletrucks] Guy on the radio/tv

To: "Oletrucks - Modified" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Guy on the radio/tv
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:17:05 -0500
Have you folks seen on TV last week and today on NPR (that National Public
Radio) a guy from Brattenbourgh VT.  He went to Cuba for a language program
and took auto new parts for 1930 - 1050 car and trucks with him.  Well he is
going back to Cuba.

What I was thinking is that we (me) should get in contact with him to see
what parts he needs, and if any of us have anything he could take.

He has three criteria on giving out parts.
The car must be parked on the street,
the hood must be up
and the owner must be actively working on the car

He will then stop and offer up the parts he has.  His big winners are spark
plugs and anything rubber - like the fuel pump rebuild kits etc.

He is going back this winter and will be taking parts with him.  He is
allowed to do this since he is giving away the parts and not braking the
embargo.

I will keep you updated when I find this guy and what he needs.

NHJim