[oletrucks] Price REDUCED 77 Chevy Blazer K5 4 X 4

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Price REDUCED 77 Chevy Blazer K5 4 X 4
From: "Randy Vincent" <kyburzca53@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:17:12 -0800
Thought I would give this another try since the last attempt didn't pan out.
I have a solid 77 K5 for sale.  I will be moving in about 3 weeks and would
like to sell it by then.  I have pictures available for any interested party.
I purchased the K5 in California and drove it home.  Since then I have rebuild
the front end, replaced the radiator, put new tires on it (and rims),
installed new shocks and steering shock, and miscellanous other things.  This
will be a project since the interior it currently stripped.  There is no major
rust outs and no dents.  It has been setting for about a year but, I do have
it running.  It has a 350 from a camero in it.  Right now it is missing and I
just haven't had time to check it out.  If anyone is interested email me at
kyburzca53@yahoo.com

Price:  $1000

Randy
Bremerton, Washington