Re: [oletrucks] Now I've Seen Everything

To: "Michael E. Mendonça" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Now I've Seen Everything
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:05:21 -0800
If you're looking at the ad I've seen, that's FOB Edmonds, Washington.  I've
wondered what shipping a chassis with suspension would costs....

They are only open Monday to Friday during business hours, and though its
only about 90 minutes drive time from where I'm sitting I've never made it
over there to look at anything.