[oletrucks] '54 For Sale - California

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '54 For Sale - California
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:47:17 -0800
Okay, here's one that someone should take advantage of.  My '54 is currently
being painted in Placerville (Northern), CA and the owner of the shop called
me the other day to tell me about another '54 that is for sale.  This is
NOT my truck and I'm not at all affiliated with the seller.

Info from my body & fender man who has been in the business for some 40
+ years:  The truck is not perfect, but is in great condition. It's one
of the nicest vehicles of this age that would be a perfect start for a show
truck.  It's got an original automatic tranny with new shocks and shackles,
new tie rod and tie rod ends, new steering box, brake shoes, good engine
and new radiator.  Also has roller bearings on front wheels.  Truck is a
daily driver with very few dings and only tiny surface rust in some areas.
 Asking price around 6K.

I called the owner who seems like a pretty straight up guy who has asked
that people e-mail him directly if interested. His name is Jim Stewart,
and his e-mail address is:

jim.stewart@ocjp.ca.gov

Michael Mendonca
'54 Chevy 3100