Re: [oletrucks] HVAC

To: "Ole_Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HVAC
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:37:07 -0800 (PST)
The compressor went out on my Corvette a few years back; it was replaced with an
identical/original unit and I swapped from R12 to R134 at the same time.  I
can't tell
the difference though I would have to add that the passenger compartment is
small and TN
summers aren't quite as hot as TX summers...but it gets pretty close...

Mark Noakes

href="http://mail.noakes.com/jump/http://pweb.jps.net/~woodson";>http://pweb.jps.net/~woodson</a>

href="http://mail.noakes.com/jump/http://Mailreader.com";>http://Mailreader.com</a>/