Re: [oletrucks] Big Block

To: "Blaine Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Big Block
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:36:20 -0800
I can't speak specifically to a 72 C20, (I have a '72 C10 with a 350) but
I've seen cars of that era that said 400 on the fendors, and had a big block
under the hood.  My brother once had an early 70s Impala that was just that,
and my daughter's friend's father drives an early 70s big block El Camino
that says 400 on the fendors.

I think if it says 400 you need to look under the hood for know for sure.
Those wide valve covers sound like a big block.