[oletrucks] Fw: window regulator spring

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: window regulator spring
From: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:28:56 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald I. Givens
To: old-chevy-truck
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 1:28 PM
Subject: window regulator spring

Howdy,
Can someone send me a copy of the door window regulation instruction that
shows how the spring goes on so it wall stay on...The book I have shows the
regulator from the inside of the door...I guess I need a picture showing the
regulator from the out osde of the door...mean while can someone tell me what
I/m doing wrong that the spring keeps falling off...
Thanks for any info
ron givens