RE: [oletrucks] 46 Fenders

To: "'Phil Maurey'" <sz6vgh2@comcast.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 46 Fenders
From: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:44:07 -0800
Phil:

Your question is a good one.  The simple answer is, "Yes."  The bolts which
attach the fender to the frame, radiator and inner cowl & splash pans are
the same.

The fenders are cut differently in two respects:  the radius of the tire
opening is larger on the 1 1/2 ton and the "bob" of the front of the fender
(i.e., how far down the fender comes in the front) is less on the 1 1/2 ton.

I have both, so if you need measurements, let me know.

RT