Re: [oletrucks] Magazine

To: piney@dakotacom.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:16:01 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2002 7:16:16 AM Central Standard Time,
piney@dakotacom.net writes:

> I received a subscription offer in the mail to Auto Restorer yesterday.
> While I'm a rookie at this, I haven't seen this one. So, thought I'd ask
> the knowledge of the list serve.

I subscribe and enjoy it.  It has lots of how-to articles.  Only drawback, it
is all black and white on what seems like recycled (white, not brown) paper.
It used to be slick paper with color pics a few years ago, but they switched
to keep the cost down, as I remember.  I hated the change a first, but it
grew on me.  I've subscribed for several years.  Try it out for a year, if
you don't like it, just ignore the 27 reminders they send you.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside
Wichita Falls, TX