[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1802

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1802
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:46:18 EST
In a message dated 12/8/2002 11:14:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-ole-trucks@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 06:15:50 -0700
> From: Scott Logan <piney@dakotacom.net>
> Subject: [oletrucks] Magazine
>
> I received a subscription offer in the mail to Auto Restorer yesterday.
> While I'm a rookie at this, I haven't seen this one. So, thought I'd ask
> the knowledge of the list serve.
> Don't have unlimited funds, so the high dollar approach to repairs is
> out.
> The price didn't seem too excessive for 12 issues either.
> Not even sure how my name got on the mailing list.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Scott
> '64 Chevy 1/2 LWB
> '59 GMC 1/2 SWB

*********************************

Scott, I have subscribed to Auto Restorer for a few years, since the time
when they were apologizing for the new non-slick format.  I get about 8 auto
magazines, including Hot Rod, and Auto Restorer is my absolute favorite.
Each January they include an index of articles from the previous year, making
it searchable.  They have good articles about how to do stuff and the lack of
slick paper or color pictures does not hurt it at all.  They have no ads.

      Dennis McGillis
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America
     Orange County Region
     949-551-4821 phone