[oletrucks] Re: wiper

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: wiper
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:50:15 -0800
The adjustment I changed dealt with parking the wipers.

My passenger side wiper seems to be perfect.  It parks right at the bottom
edge of the glass and when in operation goes from about 1.5 inches above the
glass to just past where the stock wiper went.

The driver side parks where the passenger ends its arc.  And then it goes
further on the upswing than I think it should too...  But It was dark and
raining when I put it on, and I just wanted to see if the park was working.

I've ordered new arms and blades from ChevyDuty, and plan to spend some time
getting them just right when those arrive.