[oletrucks] Hydra-Matic picture

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hydra-Matic picture
From: "Mike Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:31:56 -0500
Take a look at the Hydra-Matic I have in the shop, it has the center
section.  The outboard pieces are riveted to the frame.  Do you need all 3
or just the center?  I believe this unit is from a '54 6 cylinder 1/2 or 3/4
ton truck.  Do you need another transmission?

Let me know if any of you guys want to see pictures, I will e-mail them
direct.

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake