[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-cylinder sleeving

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-cylinder sleeving
From: Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:40:46 -0800
On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:16:52 -0700, you wrote:

>From: "haist" <haist2@attbi.com>
>Subject: RE: [oletrucks] MC Resleeving
>
>Mike,
>Try Sierra Specialty Automotive http://www.brakecylinder.com/ .  The owner
>used be a member of this list.  Maybe still is.  I've heard good things
>about their work.
>
>Whitney Haist
===================
Yes, I'm still here. Or, actually, here again. Mike, assuming your
cylinder is a single-circuit master, sleeving it would cost $65.00
till the first of the year, when prices will go up a little. That
price includes return shipping and gets the cylinder back to you
clean, restored to original diameter and ready for your stock rebuild
kit.

I discuss stainless vs. brass in the FAQ on my website at
http://www.brakecylinder.com/sleeve2.htm#stainless

If you have more questions, e-mail me or call me at 800-427-2771.

Thanks for the kind words, Whitney.

Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way