[oletrucks] column mounted turn signals

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] column mounted turn signals
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:40:43 -0500
I am about to install the turn signal add on kit for AD trucks, the 7 wire
units as shown on Joe's web site.  My  question  regards the existing stop
light wire from the stop light switch.  Is that wire eliminated all together
and one wire from the unit goes to the terminal on the brake light switch
where the brake light wire was connected?

Is there anything else I have to watch out for?  I am running a Painless 18
circuit box and I understand that with the 7 wire turn unit I have to use a
stand alone flasher rather than the built in flasher in the Painless fuse
box.  Anyone have any experience with that box and this type of turn signal
unit?

Thanks in advance for any help I can get with this.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf