[oletrucks] 57 chevy truck heater 4sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 chevy truck heater 4sale
From: CHANDNE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:20:03 EST
Ok, I asked around and could not find a heater available, so I went to the
junk yard to see what I could find to make my own little hot box and low and
behold I found a newly deposited 57 chevy in the back of the junkyard and low
and behold the heater was in it. Junk man charged me 20 bucks for it, I took
out the heater core and took it to the local radiator shop and and they fixed
two holes but could not fix the last one. So needless to say I am back to
square one. Anyways, before I toss this thing in the trash, I am moving from
Fla to Conn and some things just wont be going, I thought I would see if
anyone would want to mount it for show purposes, like I said, gave 20 bucks
for it and if you want to pay shipping and offer me close to what I paid its
first come first serve. Happy Holidays
Neal       chandne@aol.comb