[oletrucks] 58 wideside bed trim

To: "Ole_Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 wideside bed trim
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:54:01 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone have any pictures that show the wideside (fleetside) bed trim on
the 58/59
GMC 1/2 ton shortbeds?  I've seen Chevy pictures but not GMC.

On my 58 GMC, the trim is gone but the holes are there, and it's obvious
looking at them
that they were factory punched and not drilled at a later date.  However, the
holes
don't match the Chevy trim holes so I assume that they did not use the same
trim.

So I'm looking for pictures that show what the trim looked like...and trim if I
happen
to be so lucky though prior experience has shown that stuff like this can take
years to
find....took me five years to find a set of seats for my Suburban.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC NAPCO pickup