RE: [oletrucks] Eng. ID help

To: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Eng. ID help
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:53:16 -0700
Go to inline.com  right hand side.  \
http://www.inliners.org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Pat Cossey
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 9:11 PM
To: Truck list
Subject: [oletrucks] Eng. ID help

Hi guys!  I still have not found any place that has these numbers listed for
my 41 engine and was in hopes some of you might have a source that will
decode
it.  Thanks!!
the # is    AAF 688 182
 There may be some other eng. that was put in these trucks But It looks like
your run of the mill 216.   The Vin tag decodes to a Kansas city built AL
1941
3/4 ton built in march,I just can`t find anything close on the block
numbers.

Pat    67 Nova SS
         41 Art  Deco chevy truck