[oletrucks] custom signs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] custom signs
From: "laurieandmike" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:41:20 -0800
hi there
since the new year is on its way here and xmas rush is slowing down i will
again be able to take the time to make custom signs for you guys if
interested
anykind of sign ya want big or small
you come up with a design ya want and i will tell ya if i can do it
or you tell me what ya want and my designer will try it and send ya a jpeg
of it
i had computer problems and lost all emails etc and sorry for the people who
were interested and i never got back to them
i will also be able to do powder coating in the early new year
i only charge cost what it would cost me for materials etc /or trade for
parts for my 56 chevy truck/sbc engine parts etc
thanks
mike