Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for

To: "Devin Ranger" <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS or Rear End swaps for
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:35:43 -0700
I live in PHX, and I've been to Industrial Chasis. They seem to be pretty
agreeable people. If anyone has specific questions or needs digital photos
of anything they have there, I'm available. And the price is right; free!
I'm retired,retired, retired. Bob K in PHX       - ----- Original
Message -----