Re: [oletrucks] Floorboard kit from Zigs

To: ItBHarsH@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Floorboard kit from Zigs
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:16:32 -0500
Those floor boards are made by Bitchin Products.  I have installed
everything Bitchin Products makes for the 47-55 trucks in my 55 first series
project.  Excellent quality stuff and I would highly reccomend them. If you
want to see any pictures of the installed product let me know and I can
email them to you.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original