Re: [oletrucks] Willys Overland

To: Bob Browell <Bob.Browell@campfireusa.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Willys Overland
From: Bob Fischer <r.fischerjr@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:24:39 -0800
Hi Bob,
Do a search with "Willys Overland Knight" in the heading and you will get
plenty of links to check out.
I don't know any specifics about the later models, but the stuff for the
earlier 37-42 years is getting scarce
and demands lottsa $$$$. Some of the earlier year stuff is being repo'd but
don't think much for the later years.
>This is one of those "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin"
>questions. I have an opportunity to purchase 2 Willys Overland station
>wagons (1951 and 53) with original 4 wheel drive and PTO wench ($1,000 for
>everything.) Both are in rough shape. One has the original 4 cylinder
>flathead and the other has a 6 cylinder flathead that the current owner
>wrenched in by cutting out the fire wall. My objective is to rebuild 1 from
>both bodies and chassis.

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

  http://Bobsplayce.home.att.net   e-mail -->r.fischerjr@att.net