[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: Wayne Craig <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: Smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:48:49 -0500
I have a pile of long running boards of 1/2 and 3/4 ton tons  8 pr 9pair
of them   Tell the exact demensions and length and I will pick out a
solid pair for you
They are $125.00 each plus shipping & handling from Preston CT 06365  I
will try and take some pics for you this Friday and send them to you .

As many of you  may recall, several list members help me put together a
deal to purchase a large truck collection  ala "AD Mecca" fame about a
year and a half ago.  My partner , Bob Barry and I  had about 28 trucks
shiped from Sterling Colorado to Preston CT.....so we have just about
everything you could imagine..We  have started 3 street rod projects
with some of the trucks and have begun selling off the extra stuff to
the locals...half the trucks are or were disassembled and is now neatly
stacked and stored in 53 foot trailers to keep  it safe and dry...A
basic inventory was made and a price list evoled and is now posted at :
http://www.csra.org/adparts/parts.htm
I also posted the stuff at Stovebolt, chevyduty. and Chevytalk
websites...I tried e-bay but its too expensive and no action?  Anyway
our hopes or to provide high quality used  parts to fellow truckers at
fair prices and recoup some of our cost to ship it all cross country.

I have also updated my BRush guard and Grill guard collection recently
on my web age to include a rare 1954 grill guard...check it out and let
me know if you have any other pictures or comments regarding grill
guards for the reference page:  http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/

Chet Balint