FW: [Fwd: [oletrucks] suspension swap]

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [Fwd: [oletrucks] suspension swap]
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:57:29 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: George Perez [mailto:g.perez@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 10:38 AM
To: 'George Perez'
Subject: RE: [Fwd: [oletrucks] suspension swap]

Hey Keith: I was re-reading some of my saved Msg's and ran across your
question below. Did you ever get an answer? I to Have a 55 TF and Im in
the process of installing the same front clip you were referring to. I
got a good set of A-arms ET from an 84 cutlass and 11 inch front rotors
off a full size 86 B body Buick. One thing Ive learned is most older
full sized B body gm cars have a 5 on 5 bolt pattern and 5/8 stud hole
size. This is obliviously important when matching up the mag wheels you
want to use. So we need to take this into account. I hope this info will
help you. Please let me know what you have found out.
Thanks
George
55 = TF