[oletrucks] Web Site Update

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web Site Update
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:22:53 -0600
I have added a few How-To articles on the site. Special thanks to John and
Peggy Milliman for allowing me to use a portion of an article from
www.stovebolt.com. That is a good resource for us and we are happy they are
there.

The first one is How To install a PCV system on a 235 or 261. I shouldnt
publish this one yet since I havent tried it out, but its simple and should
work perfectly. I cant test it until all the rest of the truck is put
together, so anyone trying this, let me know how it turns out.

The second one is How To install a full pressure oil filter on your 235 or
261. I amended it to add how to install a spin-on adapter as well.

Hope someone gets something out of these, and as usual, if you have anything
to add or comment on, please do.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50