[oletrucks] Shadows of the Night

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Shadows of the Night
From: "Rob The ToonMan Butler" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:33:53 -0800
There is a New Chevy & GMC Truck Club in the Portland, Oregon Area:
  The "Shadows of the Night"!!
We are dedicated to the Restoration, Preservation and Customizing of Chevy and
GMC Trucks.  We have a Monthly Newsletter, "Voices from the Shadows".   In it
we have free classifieds and welcome contributions from members.
We also have an MSN Group site:
http://groups.msn.com/ShadowsoftheNightChevyGMCTrucks

There you can post photo's and messages for the rest of the Shadows to see!
For More information E-mail   Rob...The ToonMan at Squatch56@msn.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
3094.jpg]