RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Chevrolet Apache Distributor Question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1959 Chevrolet Apache Distributor Question
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:13:02 -0800
Just to add a quick note about the HEI, MSD offers a great upgrade kit to
bump up the volts by a significant amount (don't have the info in front of
me, sorry), not too expensive either (under $120us). Takes about 15 minutes
to install.

By the way - I have this dist on my 78 elco - absolutely love it, have never
had a problem... and the motor is definitely not stock.

- Ryan
59 apache
78 el camino