[oletrucks] Another stupid question

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Another stupid question
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:19:41 -0800
Where is the spare supposed to go on my '57?  I assume under the bed
somewhere, as it has no big dip in the rear fender.  Does it bolt to one of
the bed crossmembers?  When I got my truck, it was a bare cab on the chassis,
the rest was unassembled, so I guessed a lot and threw it together, I know I
screwed up the order of the bed crossmembers.

Thanks,

Devin