[oletrucks] New Web Site

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Web Site
From: Marvint1957@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:34:27 EST
Hello,

I would like to invite OLETRUCK members to visit my web site.  I provide
production numbers, model numbers, and how to recognize Task Force trucks and
55-57 Chevrolet cars.  I have also included a section to highlight most of my
classics including my custom 1957 truck and my current project, 1956 Chevy
Suburban.  My 57 Truck was featured on the cover of Classic Chevy Club
magazine in March 2001 and the article is now included in my web site.

Enjoy!          WWW.CHEVYTRUCKS.ORG/MARVINSGARAGE