[oletrucks] body & paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] body & paint
From: Williams Grant Civ 418 FLTS Det 2/EN
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:53:43 -0000
All,

I'm finally to a point I can start doing body and paint work on the 50 GMC.
Already have most of it sandblasted so cleaning is out of the way.  Please
send along any good web sites you may have regarding "How To" articles for
body and paint.  I have a few but always on the look for more.  Last B&P I
did was 21 years ago.  Things have changed a lot.  I know what paints to
use, just need some tech articles to get the old cobwebs out. Thanks.

Grant
50 GMC
45 Burb