[oletrucks] Hydromatic Transmission

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Hydromatic Transmission
From: jl@mosquitonet.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:10:31 -0900 (AKST)
I am in the process of having my 1954 chevy 4 speed cast iron case hydromatic
trans rebuilt by a freind. The good news is that it is rebuildable. The bad
news
is that the rebuild kit is over $500.00 and that is without the bands. The
bands
are another $85.00 each. I was wondering if anyone out there might know where I
could check to find parts and compare prices.
Thanks in advance
John L
54 3100