[oletrucks] re: 55 TF patch panels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] re: 55 TF patch panels
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:40:27 -0600
George    I got my cab corners from Roberts parts in Mass. and they did
not line up at the rear cab indention which really did not look like I
wanted even though the bed covers most of it. I can't say about the
steps since I went to the local welding shop and had them bend me the
panels and  then I welded them in. That worked great and saved me quite
a bit of money.    Deacon
                                                         55 Street Truck