[oletrucks] AD vent windows

Subject: [oletrucks] AD vent windows
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:28:49 -0800
The vent window trim in my '55 1st have a fair amount of rust.  They
need to be rechromed.  I need to get them out of the truck.  I looked in
the manual and am unable to find info on how to remove them  Can someone
give me the procedure. I think I just need to grind out the rivet.  But,
I am leery of doing this.  The vent window trim is one of the few items
for the AD truck that I can't find repos of.  Any info would be
appreciated
thanks