[oletrucks] Rear End Gears

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear End Gears
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:53:23 -0800
I searched the archives and have not gotten the info I'd like to get so
I'm putting this out to all of your experts.  My '54 1/2 ton is virtually
completed and am now at a stage where I can replace (or not) the original
rear end with something that will make my California Freeway driving (65+mph)
a little smoother. I'm considering a purchased kit from Patricks and would
like to know if any of you have done this and/or if you have a better
recommendation.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100