Re: [oletrucks] Engine Weights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine Weights
From: jrdorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:50:34 -0500
Devin,
>From my sources (many and varied) I have the SB chevy at 575 lbs, the
216/235 at 630 lbs, and the BB chevy at 685 lbs.  Basically what you
said just a little more exact. I find it interesting that the old 6's
fall right in the middle of the two 8's.

Another interesting weight is the 500 cadillac engine is 625 lbs, less
than the old sixes!

And for inquiring minds the newer chevy sixes ran 440 lbs.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL