Re: [oletrucks] Please stop your emails immediately!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Please stop your emails immediately!
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:51:10 -0600
Hey group,

Careful on replying to that person.  They could be fishing for valid email
addresses to send SPAM to.  Our company runs into this and we put stops to
this.  Your reply could be retained by a computer for future selling to
other companies by that person.

Think about it, the person sent name address phone number, etc to many
groups that I have been subscribed to.  Who from this group would really put
all that info out for the world to see on a newsgroup?  Or someone was a
disgruntled past employee and posted it for all to see.

Jon