Re: [oletrucks] Miq-->help this poor soul--> Please stop your

To: dcvjrv@covad.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Miq-->help this poor soul--> Please stop your
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:15:19 -0800 (PST)
fodder

Actually this person subscribed last week, the request came from the same
address.  In anycase, Debra in her great and surpassing wisdom managed to
send me a private request to remove her, why she couldnt follow
instructions that were sent last week, or in the message someone sent to
the list is beyond me.

It takes real talent to unconsciously sign up for a non automated list like
this one......must be what all those letters after her name mean.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigllama.com